Gi Joe Licence: Good For Dark Dave

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EDIT: Actually after seeing the other threads in this section a nice alternate might just be to rename this section "Military/GI Joe." Just a thought.

It really is a great idea imo, that way even grandpa Action Man could easily fit in (that 40th Anniversary stuff is a big deal for a lot of people).
I don't see the point in comparing the popularity of GI Joe with that of Indiana. We won't be able to estimate the succes of any of the two lines before the actual releases.

And GI Joe is in the military section where it belongs...

Maybe this will generate more discussion of other military and historical figures?

Thats actually what I meant... but still nice that its all in one place now.

But we could probably leave the film elsewhere :monkey4

GI Joe & other Military/Historical Figures

Thanks Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :chew (we need to find a dancing Joe now)

I agree with the argument that with the 12" SSC line there will be a lot of cross over with traditional military figures - so that's why the decision to put it here.

I would agree that the movie should remain in Other - the SSC line is not based on the new film (yet).

Good rename Dave.

But we have talks about the Marvel movies in the Marvel section????

Very cool Dave!! WOOT!

Now can we rename the Lord of the Rings Section to "Indiana Jones and the Lord of the Rings"? :D

EDIT: I am not joking about the military section rename. That is cool.

I agree with the argument that with the 12" SSC line there will be a lot of cross over with traditional military figures - so that's why the decision to put it here.

I would agree that the movie should remain in Other - the SSC line is not based on the new film (yet).

:woo Yeah! I saved the military thread! :D

Dave, I got another question for ya. If we click on one of the banners, and then go to the homepage, and then add the homepage to our favorites, would you still get the credit or do we need to click through the banners for each purchase? Like I said, I want to help as much as possible, but I'm just a little unsure how the entire system works.

:woo Yeah! I saved the military thread! :D

Dave, I got another question for ya. If we click on one of the banners, and then go to the homepage, and then add the homepage to our favorites, would you still get the credit or do we need to click through the banners for each purchase? Like I said, I want to help as much as possible, but I'm just a little unsure how the entire system works.

As long as you get to the SSC site through a banner - the Freak forum gets credit for the purchase. So on Thursdays, instead of clicking Karma's link, just click on a banner here.

Back