GI Joe custom contest at the One-Sixth Xpo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, the drama....:rolleyes2

Yes, it is Seb's Zartan.

Yes, he was given credit, though there wasn't anywhere to write it. I still let people know verbally.

And this Zartan was a "filler" because there were not enough entries for G.I. Joe.

I still have all of the original parts that Seb made. ;)

Congrats on the t-1000!!!

N8200039-Engraving_of_convicted_witches_being_hung-SPL.jpg

Oh, the drama....:rolleyes2

Yes, it is Seb's Zartan.

Yes, he was given credit, though there wasn't anywhere to write it. I still let people know verbally.

And this Zartan was a "filler" because there were not enough entries for G.I. Joe.

I still have all of the original parts that Seb made. ;)

Why the Purple Rain pants? :dunno

Wow, this is a tough crowd. This contest was put on by Q and the other 1/6 Expo staff. The prizes were provided by many of the dealers, who also voted. People asked if bought custom were eligible on the Expo thread and were told yes. It was their first Show and Contest, I sure they'll work out the 'bugs' next year and put on an even greater Show.

Congrats on the t-1000!!!

Thanks, but before anyone jumps at that, I won it in the raffle contest from the tickets we got in the early bird goodie bags, not in a contest. Pure luck.:cool:

Why the Purple Rain pants? :dunno

Hmmmm... I love purple (not to wear on me, though:lol) also experimenting, buddy..... and expanding my Zartan's wardrobe (since it's one of my top 3 characters ever). This is the only 1/6 figure for which I'm doing this. Kind of a like a Barbie thing where you have different clothes.:lol
Those are final battle John Connor pants by the way, which I like because of the knee pads. I have a RIT wine bordo red dye poder which is more accurate (I think) and will try it on another set of pants.

Last edited:
Wow, this is a tough crowd. This contest was put on by Q and the other 1/6 Expo staff. The prizes were provided by many of the dealers, who also voted. People asked if bought custom were eligible on the Expo thread and were told yes. It was their first Show and Contest, I sure they'll work out the 'bugs' next year and put on an even greater Show.

Thanks, but before anyone jumps at that, I won it in the raffle contest from the tickets we got in the early bird goodie bags, not in a contest. Pure luck.:cool:

Hmmmm... I love purple (not to wear on me, though:lol) also experimenting, buddy..... and expanding my Zartan's wardrobe (since it's one of my top 3 characters ever). This is the only 1/6 figure for which I'm doing this. Kind of a like a Barbie thing where you have different clothes.:lol
Those are final battle John Connor pants by the way, which I like because of the knee pads. I have a RIT wine bordo red dye poder which is more accurate (I think) and will try it on another set of pants.

Nope you guys are getting handed Ski STYLE whenever I arrive in Cali, better bring me to the beach or else and we better meet some babes..... OR ELSE!!!!

These are all threats, sleep with one eye open :lecture

Customize like you give a DAMN!!!!!!!!!! :devil :vader :emperor

edit: why does the ____ing EMPEROR not work anymore :tap

Back