GI Joe - A Real American Hero: Season One - Part 1 out July 21st!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's cool. I was just curious as I didn't think many people knew about it, I'm pretty sure it's relatively new and I want to say alot of Hisstank traffic moved that way.

Is it just my set.....or is everyone who got the footlocker set missing the final disc which is supposed to be the movie? It has a dvd case in the footlocker marked G.I. Joe movie....but no disc was there.....

Is it just my set.....or is everyone who got the footlocker set missing the final disc which is supposed to be the movie? It has a dvd case in the footlocker marked G.I. Joe movie....but no disc was there.....

It does??? I didn't think they were releasing the movie at all. :confused:

So the "exclusive 60 page book" is nothing more than an episode guide? I guess I'm not missing out by going with the individual sets after all. And while nothing beats original GI Joe card art I actually like that the box sets have cartoon art of the characters on the DVD's instead. It just seems more appropriate and makes for a more polished presentation IMO.

gijoetattoos.jpg

If the foot locker floats your boat then congrats to all who are picking it up!

That's stupid. Why aren't they releasing the movie anyone know?

I believe it was said that distribution rights to the film are under different ownership and weren't able to be secured by Shout! The best they could do was include a tray to store the movie DVD released a few years back.

I believe it was said that distribution rights to the film are under different ownership and weren't able to be secured by Shout!

That was my understanding.

I think its kinda cool that they left a spot for it in the case though, if you want to house it in the footlocker.

I guess if you look at that way it's kinda neat, but I was under the impression that it came with it. That's my fault for not reading the fine print.

I did buy season 1.1, can't spring for the whole shebang. I was a bit iffy as I've got the Kid Rhino set with the first two miniseries on it, but for the $17 Target had it for I could not resist. If nothing else my daughter will enjoy it.

Sadly I didn't get a chance to enjoy mine yesterday. But Shout! is releasing the movie later on this year or next so you'll have a chance to pick it up.

Back