GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

I think he means the Hasbro figure.

Yeah sorry, this is the one I was refering to. I really want one, I guess I'll evilbay one day.

I am on the waitlist however for SS' exclusive 1:6 CC as well! :chew

I put down a preorder for the regular CC, looks really nice looking.

Also I was able to find a 5 pack of the Crimson Guards. The comic one is nice, but these ones look alot better.

Just got these at Wal-Mart

Storm Shadows

IMG_1107.jpg

Rest

IMG_1106.jpg

IMG_1108.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

IMG_1110.jpg

IMG_1111.jpg

IMG_1112.jpg

IMG_1122.jpg

Some more pics of the bros (wait a minute what's Fett and Ravage doin in there)

IMG_1119.jpg

IMG_1126.jpg

Oops, almost forgot Short Fuze, Firefly makes him walk!

IMG_1121.jpg

I know this doesn't belong but it was with my Joe's when I found them!!!

Boba Fett 1977

IMG_1113.jpg

Optimus Prime original box with Sears receipt

IMG_1114.jpg

IMG_1117.jpg

IMG_1116.jpg

p.s. found in Wal-Mart around 1983 with the Joe's, LOL

Last edited:

AWESOME collection Skiman. Wow. I was at Toys R Us today and they had a ton of the new figures. Snow Serpents, a BAT, Barbecue, some Hawks. They all looked great. I was *so* tempted to pick up half a dozen of them but just ended up getting a Flash.

I grabbed the HISS Tank this weekend to go along with my original one (I had a second one oh so long agao but I ended up trading it so it's nice to have two again-- I can recreate Hawk fighting Destro while Cobra Commander drives one tank and Baronness drives Bludd in the other--- #18-19... one of the best, and one of my favourite storylines).

Some more pics of the bros (wait a minute what's Fett and Ravage doin in there)

IMG_1119.jpg

IMG_1126.jpg

Oops, almost forgot Short Fuze, Firefly makes him walk!

IMG_1121.jpg

I know this doesn't belong but it was with my Joe's when I found them!!!

Boba Fett 1977

IMG_1113.jpg

Optimus Prime original box with Sears receipt

IMG_1114.jpg

IMG_1117.jpg

IMG_1116.jpg

p.s. found in Wal-Mart around 1983 with the Joe's, LOL

OG G1 Optimus Prime :drool

AWESOME collection Skiman. Wow. I was at Toys R Us today and they had a ton of the new figures. Snow Serpents, a BAT, Barbecue, some Hawks. They all looked great. I was *so* tempted to pick up half a dozen of them but just ended up getting a Flash.

Thanks Khev!!!
Man, I cannot for the world find those BATS and Snow Serpents, that wave has not came to Saint Louis, for three weeks straight I've visited all the Wal-Marts, Targets and TRU's in the county and that's all most 12-13 stores... Nuttin!!!

OG G1 Optimus Prime :drool

He is pretty sweet, I do have another Prime that doesn't have a box that I keep displayed at my desk, I'm glad I have one loose outside the box to look at from time to time, he stands next to OG G1 Megatron!!! :banana

Skiman, you might have to break down and get the BATs and Snow Serpent online. I've had good luck with mine...up to 5 BATs now and 2 Snow Serpents, but I've seen more out there.

Skiman, you might have to break down and get the BATs and Snow Serpent online. I've had good luck with mine...up to 5 BATs now and 2 Snow Serpents, but I've seen more out there.

I know, every weekend I have that glimpse of hope but I did pick up Rock N' Roll, Major Bludd and another Black Storm Shadow...

I've been watchn the eBay auctions as well...

I don't count anything older than 1982... THAT IS WHEN IT STARTED! LMAO

how bout dem apples... I'm just messing wit yah, lcummins

I don't count anything older than 1982... THAT IS WHEN IT STARTED! LMAO

how bout dem apples... I'm just messing wit yah, lcummins

I've still got all my Joes... the original 12" ones from the 60's and early 70's... I was already out of school and working by '82... :rotfl

8900!

I've still got all my Joes... the original 12" ones from the 60's and early 70's... I was already out of school and working by '82... :rotfl

Yeah I was watching the Letter People/Reading Rainbow/Sesame Street and saying my ABC's while playing in the dirt with my Joe's...

Then you prolly know what a card punch is for coding computers and the prime technology or Atari with 5.25 disc on the Apple 2e...

Back