GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a feeling the cobras will be gone or scarce at least. Im sure roadblock and duke will be everywhere

Personally I'm done with CC. Collected all there is to collect with that character.

Unless if there is a spin with Krake and the death of the old CC or something. I might bite then.

TNI just put up some of the vehicles and a few new figures from Retaliation:
https://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=9&itemid=18242

That Tank we thought was the hiss Tank in the trailier is actually a joe vehicle, the film's Hiss Tank is this:
hisstank.jpg

A purple Shockwave version of this will be the SDCC exclusive.

The ghost Hawk looks cool.
And Jinx looks almost identical to her original figure, might make a good 30th anniversary alternative.
jinx.jpg

Last edited:
I will probably be getting 2-3 of the vehichles and about 3/4 of the figures, very well done but the acces are a bit ridiculous on some of them.

I will probably be getting 2-3 of the vehichles and about 3/4 of the figures, very well done but the acces are a bit ridiculous on some of them.

hearing the new figures have lesser articulation to what we are used to...the vehicle drivers have 5 points of articulation

wait till these hit the dollar bin/endcap clearance

luckily I don't open mine so articulation is of little concern to me.
I waited on the ROC figures/vehicles and yes I did get some cheaper than retail, but many of the vehicles I had to pay alot more than retail plus shipping can be brutal, once they hit the cheap bins/sections the quality of the package deteriorates and there are usually stickers on the cardboard that are difficult to remove safely, to me it is worth paying a little extra for a better quality package and not have to worry about hunting them down later.

hearing the new figures have lesser articulation to what we are used to...the vehicle drivers have 5 points of articulation

wait till these hit the dollar bin/endcap clearance

Yeah, it's all the talk over at HissTank. CC and Roadblock don't have any ankle joints and most of the drivers have the same articulation as the old vintage Star Wars figures. I just hope it's not a sign of things to come with their Joes down the road.

Hate to brag, but I had a great day. Three Zombie-Vipers!!! :)

Also got another Techno-Viper and Renegades "Security Viper".

Yeah, it's all the talk over at HissTank. CC and Roadblock don't have any ankle joints and most of the drivers have the same articulation as the old vintage Star Wars figures. I just hope it's not a sign of things to come with their Joes down the road.

What the??? Using dial-up at the in-laws for a month and I miss all this???

Five points of articulation... so not cool. Big WTF there. I was really looking forward to Retaliation figures, too. Looks to be a big improvement over the first film, and was expecting to get some nice figures, seeing as how much Joes have improved over the last couple of years. Bad Hasbro.

SDCC Jinx looks great. She'll probably cost about $30 on Ebay, no biggie. I'm sure there will be a "variant" that will go for more, but whatever. Probably won't be essential (my guess - that Vypra figure that came out in '97 or '98)

Big pass on the Shockwave-HISS. No need for that.

What the??? Using dial-up at the in-laws for a month and I miss all this???

Five points of articulation... so not cool. Big WTF there. I was really looking forward to Retaliation figures, too. Looks to be a big improvement over the first film, and was expecting to get some nice figures, seeing as how much Joes have improved over the last couple of years. Bad Hasbro.

SDCC Jinx looks great. She'll probably cost about $30 on Ebay, no biggie. I'm sure there will be a "variant" that will go for more, but whatever. Probably won't be essential (my guess - that Vypra figure that came out in '97 or '98)

Big pass on the Shockwave-HISS. No need for that.

Oops, nvm on the Jinx comment. The variant actually looks quite cool. Reminds me of appearances in the old comic, actually.

The only 3 ARAH joes I am interested in are Big Boa and Covergirl from the Club,and the SDCC Red Jinx

Hate to brag, but I had a great day. Three Zombie-Vipers!!! :)

Also got another Techno-Viper and Renegades "Security Viper".

I have yet to find any wave 3 or 4 figures from the 30th line. Been really wanting to get my hands on the Renegades Scarlett and Storm Shadow. Scarlett I'll probably just order online but that damn SS is gonna be a pain to get unless Hasbro does a revisions case that includes him.

Im gonna hit up my local Target tomorrow to see if I find anything. Walmart just seems to be getting a never ending supply of CC's. Im getting a little frustrated going in there and seeing it weekend after weekend.

Back