Ghostbusters: Answer the Call

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt many people will buy this abomination.

Just like the figures that went on clearance before the movie came out :lol

I was able to snag a few for $8.00 each when they went on clearance at my local Target. :lol
Oddly enough, they tore the clearance stickers off right after the movie hit theaters. They have yet to go back on clearance.

I'm not saying it wasn't successful, because i dont know, but being #1 for 4 weeks on the video market doesn't mean much if there wasn't much competition. Percentage of sales being Blu-ray is kind of moot.

The percentage is showing (in theory) that the Extended Edition was the driving force behind the home video sales because it's only available on Blu Ray. I haven't seen anything that verifies that to be the case, but it sounds like a legit reason for such a high percentage of Blu-ray sales for a movie that received so much negativity when it was in theaters. It may or may not be real success, but being perceived as successful is just the same in Hollywood.

I was able to snag a few for $8.00 each when they went on clearance at my local Target. :lol
Oddly enough, they tore the clearance stickers off right after the movie hit theaters. They have yet to go back on clearance.

what u get?

Ouch, maybe I won't wait until that Stay Puft goes on clearance to get it. :lol

29365155896_a3097fb97e_b.jpg

Back