Ghostbusters 1/6 scale Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job, Rambler! They look awesome! What boots did you go with? And where did you find the pistol belts??

I've been working on making my own set, too. I have most of the parts I need. Now I just need to find a painter to paint the heads. Anyone have any recommendations on someone that does good work and is reasonably priced?

Thanks!!

I ordered the boots from Black Ops Toys. Here is the description: Russian Spetsnaz In Dagestan Black Leather Boots

The pistol belts were a pain to find 4 of. I bought 2 from Black Ops toys and overpaid for the other two on eBay. I got belts from the Saving Private Ryan Matt Damon figure.

Hopefully that helps. Good luck.

With my spencer sculpts, the neck joint did not hold in the head either. I just added a little super glue to hold the neck joint in the sculpt. That did the trick for me.

Cheers man what I meant was the head doesn't seem to fit on the actually neck The neck adapter is too fat and so you can't even get the sculpt on the neck if that makes sense?

I'll upload a picture later.... So you can see what I mean. :)

With my spencer sculpts, the neck joint did not hold in the head either. I just added a little super glue to hold the neck joint in the sculpt. That did the trick for me.

Easily remedied with a little glue. Here are mine. However I'm trimming down my collection and just trying to make the house a less cluttered place, so these may go to a new home soon!

IMG_1096.JPGIMG_1088.JPG
IMG_1100.JPGIMG_1098.JPG

Seems to still be working. Here's a link to their GB patches in case that's what you were looking for.

ONE SIXTH SCALE KING! 1:6 Scale Enthusiast Store Cigarettes Rations food items

Has anyone here ever purchased anything from battlegeartoys.com? I just placed an order with them and was charged, but I have no idea if their site/company is even functional. Their website is TERRIBLE and they even state that they don't notify customers when their items ship. Just seems really weird and I probably should have asked someone before placing my order. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Battlegear is good. No they don't comm. well at all but I have always received my items. They just show up at the door.

Cool, thanks a lot! How long does it usually take for them to deliver? Just curious to know so I don't worry if it takes them a while.

I'm selling the Ghostbusters' outfits/accessories and Slimer. Check out my sales thread. Thanks

Does anyone have any elbow pads for sale? I would like to upgrade my original mattel ones :)

I'm also looking for any of Rays accessories including a proton pack.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

After months of being lazy, I FINALLY added straps to my Mando elbow pads and put them on the boys. These guys are complete!! Now just waiting for Riggs Slimer to be complete to replace my old '80's Slimer.

Back