Ghostbusters 1/6 scale Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quick pic of my custom Venkman reposed and looking awesome.
90603f034fb76c2209f3e71dd6c78016.jpg
59290738c56256958e28a83994fc9fad.jpg

I guess I figured I would need a new body to go with the custom headsculpts. Didn't think they would fit or be compatible with the matty body. Did you have to do anything special to make them work?

If anyone's interested, I've got a two sets of custom Real Ghostbusters heads available. PM me for details:

GEDC0159.JPG

I guess I figured I would need a new body to go with the custom headsculpts. Didn't think they would fit or be compatible with the matty body. Did you have to do anything special to make them work?
Nope...nothing special...but you want wanna put a little sticky tack inside the headsculpt as Snyderman didn't drill quite deep enough (at least on mine) to hold it on. Gravity does a good job too of the pose isn't too dramatic.

Sorry for the crappy iPHone pics. I don't have the lighting set up in my detolf yet, but hopefully you get the idea. Everything is still the Matty stuff, except the sculpt, body, belt, boots, gloves and hands. I'm so glad I spent the dough to upgrade these guys. I love them!! Just need to add the elastic to my Mando pads to finish them up.

Hi everybody. I'm searching for someone who sells belts, elbow pads, key chains, name tags and logo patch for customize my Ghostbusters figures. Please contact me if you can help me.

Thanks a lot
Federico

Back