Ghostbusters 1/6 scale Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good, Queromarvel!

Both my guys are in the home stretch. Pretty much just down to little things now. Tonight my focus was really on Pete. I really do keep forgetting to add those damn hoses.:lol

005-1_zps68f290a2.jpg

kindly ignore the dust.

Looking good there Mando! Any new word on the elbow pads yet?

heres my WIP.

Heads painted by myself, rays body and legs have been padded, i got metal framed glasses for egon.
ss belts repainted, with custom made parts including straps, belt gizmo, trap holder and radio holder, the radio, proton pack and trap are from mattel. the leg hose is only temp until i can find a better replacement, the boots are the newline ones. rays gloves are sideshow darth maul ones.

i also replaced the alice frame on the proton pack with a metal one, i really like the straps on it, i like the darker green compared to the light green on the mattel one. i added the foam lagging on the top of the frame like in the movie, and shortened the hose from the pack to the wand.

any feed back or help will be much appreciated.

picture.php

Last edited:
heres my WIP.

Heads painted by myself, rays body and legs have been padded, i got metal framed glasses for egon.
ss belts repainted, with custom made parts including straps, belt gizmo, trap holder and radio holder, the radio, proton pack and trap are from mattel. the leg hose is only temp until i can find a better replacement, the boots are the newline ones. rays gloves are sideshow darth maul ones.

i also replaced the alice frame on the proton pack with a metal one, i really like the straps on it, i like the darker green compared to the light green on the mattel one. i added the foam lagging on the top of the frame like in the movie, and shortened the hose from the pack to the wand.

any feed back or help will be much appreciated.

picture.php

Really nice! Can you post close ups?

Howdid you paint the belts?

This photo was done on my phone, when I find the lead for my camera I'll take better ones.

To paint the belts I just watered down some white paint and leat it soak in, done a few coats until I got it a white I was happy with

Not really, as the paint is watered down it wipes of easily, I would do a coat then wipe it straight away each time,

They look solid, J_Gumpy! :clap I think I need to paint the straps on my packs darker now. Definitely looks better!

Back