Ghostbusters 1/4 Peter Venkman HCG

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The outfit and pack are really well done. I'm actually building a proton pack replica and know the intricate details well and this is very, very good. It's missing some labels but a lot of the small details are there and the weathering on the parts is great. The face is a problem but don't knock the entire statue because of that. There's a lot they got right here and if they can fix that face this could be a great statue.

In my opinion it's far from perfect but not terrible. I think i will buy it.

Thats how I feel about it too. Usually you can get pretty good deals on HCG stuff, so I think this one will fit in pretty well in my movie section. Hope they make the rest of the team.

Come on guys this isn't that bad at all.. there are far worse.. not perfect but I'm sure it came from a damn fine ZBRUSH file... the suit and base are very nice... and you know who it is in a second.. yes, it needs some face work...but the effort is great!

This made me lol! It's awful...

Honestly, I love some HCG stuff like my P2 bio, and then other times I have to wonder how on Earth they have stayed in business.

Come on guys this isn't that bad at all.. there are far worse.. not perfect but I'm sure it came from a damn fine ZBRUSH file... the suit and base are very nice... and you know who it is in a second.. yes, it needs some face work...but the effort is great!
I think everything except the sculpt is very impressive. But the head sculpt is so critically important. If I were in their shoes, I would work on getting that right before finalizing any prototype.

The pose is so,so but the suit is very well done.
Just shows how important a headsculpt is. The expression in his face is so lifeless and whats up with his hair. Has anyone commented on the hairstyle? They should be embarrassed about that headsculpt.

Hollywood-21.jpg
Hollywood-15.jpg
Hollywood-24.jpg

This made me lol! It's awful...

Honestly, I love some HCG stuff like my P2 bio, and then other times I have to wonder how on Earth they have stayed in business.

those have been my thoughts exactly! everything below the neck is fantastic. that's just not good enough. head sculpt is just too important to disregard.

I confirm my opinion: it's good. Not perfect but surely it's good. I don't think that this "Venkman" deserves all this hate. My feeling is that maybe there's some prejudice just because it's made by HCG. Just my two cents.

I confirm my opinion: it's good. Not perfect but surely it's good. I don't think that this "Venkman" deserves all this hate. My feeling is that maybe there's some prejudice just because it's made by HCG. Just my two cents.

I'll say it again, one of my favourite pieces in my collection is the HCG P2 bio, I love it and it is my only piece from them to date, so no pre determined agendas etc. This however looks awful.

I'll say it again, one of my favourite pieces in my collection is the HCG P2 bio, I love it and it is my only piece from them to date, so no pre determined agendas etc. This however looks awful.

I respect your opinion and i'm sure you will respect mine. No problem. That said i really don't understand how you can define "awful" this statue but maybe it's just me.

The outfit and pack are really well done. I'm actually building a proton pack replica and know the intricate details well and this is very, very good. It's missing some labels but a lot of the small details are there and the weathering on the parts is great. The face is a problem but don't knock the entire statue because of that. There's a lot they got right here and if they can fix that face this could be a great statue.

Yeah this one looks so close to being great. Hope they do a little more work on the face sculpt

Back