GG SDCC Exlcusive is.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JBoo -- actually that trip with Josh was my second. On my first day (Friday), as I was making my way toward the SS booth for the initial link-up with folks, I bumped into the GG booth and it stopped me cold because of the Harry Potter and Corpse Bride display. Nobody was in line then. In fact, the guy at the counter was obviously trying to drum up some business because he called me over from my ogling and said "what exclusives do you want?" and I wound up with the Sirius Excl and Han busts and a Jango bust-up in my hand within 3 minutes. Later in the afternoon and Saturday, there were mobs around them, but even then the line moved fast. I guess my timing was accidently right. :joy

Yeah, last year I was able to walk up in the morning with no problem. Back in ot-4, I remember the line for the raffle ticket got long quick, and I think the daily allotment of tickets were gone in about an hour.

Sounds pretty efficient, and I am not only excited about the exclusives but even more excited to meet everyone. :banana

Well ... if the job of an exclusive is to promote/reward participation in the Con, then they've done it. :cool: I like the blue and orange both, but I usually just pick one color/variation when it comes to things like the Sand or Clone troopers, and the red ShockTrooper may be doing the most for me so far. It's totally unrealistic for me to make it to SanDiego, so I may be out of luck. Unfortuately (or fortunately, as your case may be! ;)), this one could get pricey if the previous exclusive is any clue. The plot below is the last six months of active trading. :horror

TTGG903_month_6.png

Back