GG Saruman Bust has arrived!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, even they have slowed down with announcements be it SW, LOTR or Harry Potter. There are only 4 or 5 SW busts on PO, 2 Potter on PO and I think 0 LOTR on PO right now. I would think some announcements will come soon as GG usually pumps out the mini busts one after another.

My preorder list is so f'n small right now. I guess that's a good thing but I usually have about 8-10 GG busts on order at any given time and right now I have the 2 HP busts.

Mike shipped my bust today so I'll have it tomorrow. :D

My preorder list is so f'n small right now. I guess that's a good thing but I usually have about 8-10 GG busts on order at any given time and right now I have the 2 HP busts.

Mike shipped my bust today so I'll have it tomorrow. :D

I have 3-4 SW busts and the 2 Potter busts and that's if from GG on PO for me.

My Saruman will be here Friday.

Got mine and think it rulz. Simply an amazing likeness. Seriously one of the best in the line so far.

Last edited:
Got mine today and I agree it just might be the best of the line.

IMG_4157.jpg

IMG_4179.jpg

IMG_4183.jpg

IMG_4221.jpg

Great pics Josh. This is seriously one of the best busts GG has ever produced. Likeness is great, paint apps are great, light up feature is great. I'd say this is a great bust :monkey1

Great pics Josh. This is seriously one of the best busts GG has ever produced. Likeness is great, paint apps are great, light up feature is great. I'd say this is a great bust :monkey1

Thanks! I'm really happy at how these pics came out and I really like the one where its dark and the light up feature really shows. I'm with ya its a great bust! One of the coolest LOTR items I've ever owned.

That's funny--I was thinking the same thing. Right now the only GG busts I have preordered are the 2 HP busts and the Senate Guard.

I got my Saruman from Adam yesterday and I agree that so far it may be the best of the line.

Lately, I've decided to only exhibit my collection in Photoshop form so here goes…

I'm surprised this sucka has not sold out yet,I still see it at most places.

It's a looker!!
:saruman

with the exception of the first two (RW and Strider), I don't think any of them have sold out. And even those first two can now be found close to retail, or at least less than when I got in on.

I keep saying this, maybe to convince myself, but I think give it some time. Look what happened to the Potter GG line. Snape is going for $150+ easily now. Same with Dumbledore, not to mention the LE exclusives.

Well i figured with it being saurman and all and the light up feature and it being done well it would be gone or almost gone by now.But thats fine and all cause i still need to pick it up.:cool:

Necropost time!!

I seen this guy at razors for only 24$ had to grab him!!!(also only 29$ at alter ego)Can't believe it's so low.

:chew

:saruman

Mine arrives tomorrow.Can anyone tell me the battery life of these?And where to get spares thx.

Back