GG Saruman Bust has arrived!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lembas Eater

I Need More Tolkien!!!!
Reaction score
Unfortunately, He's sitting at my local comic shop, just wait for me to come by and fork over the cash! Pics will come when I can get him. Can't wait to see that light-up Palantir!

I know! I know! :monkey2 I guess I was hoping someone else got it this soon as well and had the pics!

SarumanFullFrontN.jpg
[/IMG]

Thannks GTB for saving this thread!!! Now I just have to sell some blood to go get this guy out of the shop.

Payday, Payday, its only a week away!! I can't believe I just paraphrased #$%@ing "Annie"!

Just ordered mine from Adam. I only got this and the Gandalf bust in this line.

Got mine last Friday. Excellent likeness.

Haven't all of the announced GG busts shipped now, only the animated statues left to ship? Wonder when they're going to announce the next busts.

Got mine last Friday. Excellent likeness.

Haven't all of the announced GG busts shipped now, only the animated statues left to ship? Wonder when they're going to announce the next busts.

Yeah, even they have slowed down with announcements be it SW, LOTR or Harry Potter. There are only 4 or 5 SW busts on PO, 2 Potter on PO and I think 0 LOTR on PO right now. I would think some announcements will come soon as GG usually pumps out the mini busts one after another.

They did have a couple new ones at SDCC. Sauron and the Orc but nothing else even with the animated stuff. My guess is we'll get those two before the end of the year and then get more sometime around TF.

Back