GG Mini-Busts: The Next Batch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

Yeah, I noticed that.
Except for a little note in the ToyFair review, Gentle Giant hasn't even announced this bust. I think the pic is from a Japanese site. The buyer will need to be very patient on this one......that is if the auction even gets a buyer. I expect this to be a big number edition, maybe as high as 10,000. I hope not.

Auctions like that make me >: . The seller obviously is just trying to get the money in his hands and doesn't care that the buyer will be waiting a long time. eBay forbids pre-sale auctions that don't ship within 30 days of its ending.

Btw, how big is a GG mini bust? I really like that Old School Yoda. But if the bust is tiny, I might skip it.

I know it's not Star Wars, but I thought it was worth mentioning. I got the Gentle Giant Terminatrix TX bust today. I already had the Arnold T-850. Both are great busts, but what do you expect from GG. Super detail and super likeness of both.
I recommend. :rock

Let the scalping of the Celebration III Sandtroopers begin!

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...eName=WDVW

This is just one example of several already on Ebay. This guy doesn't even know if he will be able to get the bust. If you win the auction and he can't get it, he'll ship you an action figure free of charge. :lol This kind of crap needs to be illegal on Ebay. The bust looks cool though. :rock

I agree Elwood. These guys are posting them now in hopes that someone will bite at that price, and the sad thing is that as soon as someone does go for it, then the bar has been set. The first wave will probably all go for the big bucks. Hopefully everyone will give their head a shake and not bid on these at this price. Hopefully.

re

Whilst unpacking the clone sergeant bust the other day, I was wondering whether making all the GG busts modular (removeable parts) in design would be a good move or not. Your thoughts?

I actually like the removeable parts to the busts gives you more choice in how you want to display them.
I cant wait to get my Speederbike Trooper bust come on Adam!

Back