• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Getting Married. Statues, Busts, Figures, Cards, Ornaments, Comics...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice list,but your never gonna sell that cap sheild for $750...thats insane!

well bro some of this stuff i dont want to get rid of. ya know? im just throwing it all out there incase someone was looking for it. there is probably about 10% of the stuff i dont want to sell. yet if someone was willing to pay what i was looking for goodbye...ya know? also what do you think is a good price for that? those easilly go for 500 mint and they pop up on ebay llike 2 times a year!

Sell things for what you want to sell them for.

Anyway, hopefully you're selling this stuff because you really want to, and not because your fiancee told you to.

Good luck!

Sell things for what you want to sell them for.

Anyway, hopefully you're selling this stuff because you really want to, and not because your fiancee told you to.

Good luck!

ha ha ha...no im not forced into selling stuff. to be honest i dont want to get rid of alot of it...but i also want to pay down some credit cards and get back on track financially...ya know? im also going to be financing an independent film in 2010 so i am going to need funds for that.

Don't sell it now,you might need to sell them later for the divorce settlement. :)

ha ha ha...i know right? the smarter play would be to save em for the lawyer...ha...

thanks crimsonbob...appreciate it! :)

Congrats Lockford on getting married. I still have the Kroenen Mask I got from you and love it. Thanks again for my grail.

ha ha ha...glad to see you wearing it! thats awesome. thanks for the purchase bro. glad that found a great home!!!

All items received thanks a lot. People if you want some great marvel items this is your chance to get it at a very good rate. Shirts, accessories, stuff for the kids he's got it all!

thanks a bunch. ill be posting more tonight and tomorrow throughout the day...tons of stuff.

Back