GG Lifesize Kenner Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The vinyl cape for Darth isn't going to work. I had a buddy that made a full-size Kenner Leia costume for his wife and he essentially had to fake the cape. Also if they DO figure it out and fold it up for transport then the wrinkles will be there forever.

They ship assembled in a crate, so I don't think that will be a problem.

I would seriously consider an R2 if they make one.

I bet fury would, too.

i wonder if an r2 would have the click click action.............:lol

If true, then the hell with that...

The life-size animated Leia was around $800 when she was released and she had waaaaay more detail.

Don't even try to say it was a case of "2008 dollars". :lol

This is also articulated and will ship in one piece, but yeah that's a lot.

i wonder if an r2 would have the click click action.............:lol

Supposedly someone asked them about an R2 and their response was they hadn't even thought about him yet.

What is the point of articulation on something like this? Presumably it would just mean that the arms can go up and down.

And yeah, I don't get the pricing. The "monuments" were always interesting because they weren't ridiculously expensive. These don't look significantly more complex (the opposite, actually) and yet the price is double or more?

I think R2 would be a popular one among the R2 builders. I also think he would be one of the easiest figures for GG to make.

Word on Rebelscum is that this will be $1500-$2500. Yikes! :lol

I wonder how many Force Points I'd have to gather up to equal that. :lol

I like the idea of this because a life size action figure is a great quirky piece and would be awesome to have but the price on it would immediately remove it from any real consideration. I wonder if/when they make Boba Fett whether his rocket will spring action. :lol

I like the idea of this because a life size action figure is a great quirky piece and would be awesome to have but the price on it would immediately remove it from any real consideration. I wonder if/when they make Boba Fett whether his rocket will spring action. :lol

If it did fire, it'd be a good way for wives to get back as us for buying this ****. :lol

Back