GG han solo Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
Figure base is designed to inter-link and be displayed with the upcoming Animated Chewbacca Maquette.

productDetail.png

Last edited:
Hmm, doesn't look bad, if Chewie looks good, interlock with Chewie, set them next to Leia....

SolidLiquidFox said:
You guys are looking for sculpt likeness in an animated line that's not based on any real animation.

Come on guys. Enjoy these for what they are. :rolleyes:

Exactly! I know I am done for one.

jlcmsu said:
No interest in this at all. Looks nice though.

if you say it looks nice doesn't that mean that you have shown some interest in it?:D

Harrison Ford's likeness seems notoriously hard to capture and this piece doesn't even come close, but like others have said it's an animated line, so capturing an accurate likeness isn't really a high priority here.

I like the pose and the overall piece looks good, but I'm not really into this line as a whole.

To put it in perspective even more: when you preorder these from a dealer the price is about the same as the VCD super deformed figures.

Now, THAT is crazy. These are a better value and there is some thought put into their stylish design even if the likeness is not there.

SolidLiquidFox said:
You guys are looking for sculpt likeness in an animated line that's not based on any real animation.

Come on guys. Enjoy these for what they are. :rolleyes:

EXACTLY! I think it's cool, I won't buy it, but it's cool. If everything SW produced was so literal and only screen accurate, collecting would be boring. Ask me, I think the original Kenner figures in package, despite their lack of likeness, are more fun and cooler than the newer Hasbro ones. If I wanted screen accurate ALL THE TIME I'd just freeze frame the damned movie on my TV and computer screen and have a bunch of still hung up on the wall. It's fun, and kitsch, you know?

Back