GG han solo Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this. It will look cool set up next to the boba fett with them pointing at each other.

Can someone please tell me when the OT was an animated cartoon?

I can't find it anywhere

Me likey this piece a lot. Can't wait to add it to my ever-growing GG maquette collection. Woot! :D

I think it totally capture Han's rogue personality. I don;t get caught up in likeness or movie accuracy with these. They're fun riffs on our favorite characters. I just enjoy them as that... just like SLF said.

swabie2424 said:
Me likey this piece a lot. Can't wait to add it to my ever-growing GG maquette collection. Woot! :D

I think it totally capture Han's rogue personality. I don;t get caught up in likeness or movie accuracy with these. They're fun riffs on our favorite characters. I just enjoy them as that... just like SLF said.

Agreed, me too. They're just fun extensions of the 'Clone Wars' series, but bringing in classic characters. I was sold on the idea when I saw the Boba Fett...it's a GREAT pose and style that captures the character in a fun way. How is it any different than the Japanese style of 'Super-Derformed' or Medicom VCD characters. Perhaps a little more legit IMO since they're based on the LF approved 'Clone Wars' cartoon look.

And further to batman1180's idea, What about having Han and the upcoming attaching Chewie pointing their weapons back at a charging stormtrooper or 2 (or 3!) :chew

Back