GG Exclusive Coruscant Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GGs gonna run outta Clones to do soon. I wonder if we'll see a Holo-Cody, somewhat similar to Yoda Spirit bust.

They're not close to out of clones. There are a lot 2 do.

I got an email reply from them mine will be here tomorrow.

I meant repaints of the basic Clone bust. Unless they start doing some of the ones Hasbro's been making up, the only variations left to do are the green one similar to Utapah, and Neyo's guys. They could do Thire and Bow and a Starcorp Clone using the Bly mods they did to the basic Troop. I'd like to see an Airborne Troop at some point.

wow these grey clones are very well done! the jango head is awesomeness!

Is it done as nicely as the head for the Jango 2 bust?

I have the Jango 2 bust, but never took it out of the box. from what I saw of that head, I like this Grey clone jango head more. It looks a little more well done in the paint department, but I could just be seeing things.

I have the Jango 2 bust, but never took it out of the box. from what I saw of that head, I like this Grey clone jango head more. It looks a little more well done in the paint department, but I could just be seeing things.

Thnx for the info Nash. :D

i got mine yesterday. i've been waiting forever for them!

IMG_7331.jpg

IMG_7332.jpg

IMG_7333.jpg

IMG_7334.jpg

IMG_7340.jpg

To my eyes, the Jango head on the Coruscant clone is far better than the one that came with the Jango Fett bust in terms of a quality paint job.

Back