GG Exclusive Coruscant Clone Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Radagaster

Trolling the Woods
Reaction score
Just wanted to check if anyone had already received their trooper in the mail from AFX. Just got mine. I didn't realize they sport an alternate Clone head (non-helmeted) for this one. Not bad.

Mine should be here in the next day or two but I'm looking to sell it. I forgot I had it on order until it shipped :monkey1

I got mine while I was at SDCC, they there when I got home. I didnt get a chance to look at them though.

Mine have been charged but I never got an email or anything. Hopefully, they will show up in a day or two.

That's what's going on with me. I know they're out west so I'm gonna wait a little while to call them and see whats up.

That's what's going on with me. I know they're out west so I'm gonna wait a little while to call them and see whats up.

Funny thing is, I didn't have this problem with the Harry Potter bust they had.

This is my first order shipped with them. The Bobble head they did for SDCC went fine and they even called cause the Green Clone got switched to an Utapau Clone. They wanted 2 make sure I wanted it instead of the Green. I know I ordered the thing as soon as it went up so I should have mine already especially when people on the East Coast are getting theirs.

This is my first order shipped with them. The Bobble head they did for SDCC went fine and they even called cause the Green Clone got switched to an Utapau Clone. They wanted 2 make sure I wanted it instead of the Green. I know I ordered the thing as soon as it went up so I should have mine already especially when people on the East Coast are getting theirs.

My clone busts just showed up. So hopefully yours will too.

Back