GG Asajj Ventress and Count Dooku statue pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad they went with this final design...

The one shown at SDCC has Asajj not so far back, but here she looks more seductive...

She looks awesome. He looks a little surprised though. Not quite as composed as in the original artwork.

I would have got this if it weren't for her PF. If I end up not liking the PF, I will seriously consider it. I really like the way her eyes turned out, so I might get it anyway.

She looks awesome. He looks a little surprised though. Not quite as composed as in the original artwork.

I would have got this if it weren't for her PF. If I end up not liking the PF, I will seriously consider it. I really like the way her eyes turned out, so I might get it anyway.

lol...awesome. that's what i like to see. i liked these pics, but don't have the money or room right now. hopefully i can find this in about a year or so.

:lol

I'm halfway to a Ventress shrine. eFx needs to make me some sabers.

But, money and space are in my way too. No way I could get it until well into next year.

I scored one today on the bay for $170.00.

Not a bad price for a beauty like this. IMO.

It is a very 'erotic' statue from the SW, only passed by slave Leia, but the look of both of them is fantastic IMO, And i love GG bases for some reason, I will be getting this, and the PF, and will keep the GG piece, at least until a PF Dooku is out, if and when! more pics please people. BTW, this is 1:6th isnt it!

It is a very 'erotic' statue from the SW, only passed by slave Leia, but the look of both of them is fantastic IMO, And i love GG bases for some reason, I will be getting this, and the PF, and will keep the GG piece, at least until a PF Dooku is out, if and when! more pics please people. BTW, this is 1:6th isnt it!

Roughly. The statue stands 14 inchs tall.

#135 arrived today, and its a very impressive statue. GG's best work as of late IMO.

#665 arrived last night. Great statue. Here a few pics.

IMG_2408.jpg

IMG_2410.jpg

IMG_2413.jpg

IMG_2414.jpg

IMG_2416.jpg

Back