GG Animated Jason Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't so much mind so many animated lines, and I personally plan on getting the whole Pirate line since I'm really liking the line so far, and the new Turner and Barbossa figures are mighty nice looking.

Now, I do kinda like this figure and all, but I'm not gonna get it because of that girl. It's very distasteful that she looks like she's in grade school if ya ask me. Now if she was a bit taller and maybe dressed in slutty clothes or something that would make more sense. But as of the now, the Catholic school girl look isn't working.

I love all of GG's Animated lines but this statue does nothing for me. :confused:

I think this animated style just isn't as nice as the other animted pieces.

There are a lot of things that I like about this statue. The girl being pulled along by her hair is frickin' spectacular.

I just don't know if Jason should be animated...

I may have to get it because we probably won't see a "realistic" Jason in a pose like this ever.

I think the best part is the inclusion of a victim... besides that kind of a lame concept. Not everything needs, or should be animated.

Wow, I need to check these threads more often, I'm always surprised by what I'm able to find. I really like this item. It's very bizarre, and a little disturbing. When is it released? Where can I get one (I'm assuming the usual online retailers)? for how much? what's the edition size? Ditto, I hope they do a Freddy, TCM, and Myers in this line.

I have no real interest in it but its a neat little niche item. If it is going on eBay for just over $30 then I'll bite......wonder who else we'll see in this line....Freddy? Michael Myers? Leatherface?

Nice looking but from his clothes he looks as if he's based of the Freddy vs. Jason version, which isn't one of the ones I like.

Does look like a nice fun sculpt.

$80? I'm already broke. Hopefully some of the other retailers will offer a better pre-order discount.

Back