Getting ready for the Jigsaw Puppet....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People had better cash in on these while they can. When the true 1:1 prop replica puppet goes up for sale, people will forget all about this little toy.

The Monster said:
Cool but I hate to see the price tag when that one comes out!:lol

Yeah, it's bigger and still comes from Medicom so will also be a lot more expensive then the smaller one.

BTW Got my shipping invoice, so my puppet should be here within 2 weeks :chew

I still don't understand why medicom made two pupets? one that looks like crap and the other look like a 1:1 replica? and selling them only for $100 difference? obviously people are gonna buy the life size ones!! why bother with the 30" one?!?!

This Is sad!!!!
Those of us who pre-orderd the first Jigsaw Puppet should have been told about this life-sized one at that time so we had a choice between the two!
I only reason bought the first Jigsaw is because I thought it the talking chip in it!
And $400.00 What a money making scam!!!!
RadioFlyer not included????
Those of us who bought the first Jigsaw Puppet were tricked!!!!
Not all of us have the money to go to ComicCon!!!!
Not all of us have the money to buy another Jigsaw!!!!
we should have been shown the Life-Sized Jigsaw as Well!!!!
Sideshow Collectables & Medicom Toy, How could you do this to us???? :mad:

Last edited:
The Monster said:
This Is sad!!!!
Those of us who pre-orderd the first Jigsaw Puppet should have been told about this life-sized one at that time so we had a choice between the two!
Back on post #4 of this thread, I pointed out that the original puppet used in Saw II was 48" tall, and the Sideshow was 30" tall. That should have told you that it was undersized and not a true prop replica.
I only reason bought the first Jigsaw is because I thought it the talking chip in it!
The listing for the little puppet on Sideshow's site said nothing about a talking chip.
And $400.00 What a money making scam!!!!
The 1:1 puppet is about twice the size of the little puppet, so it's twice the price. No surprise there.
RadioFlyer not included????
The tricycle was not included probably because it would have added a lot of extra cost to shipping.
Those of us who bought the first Jigsaw Puppet were tricked!!!!
Not all of us have the money to go to ComicCon!!!!
It was confirmed in this thread 2 months ago that the 1:1 was coming. You don't need money to go to Comic Con. There's lots of websites that you can go to for pics and information.

I was talking about the fact that some of us had to buy the first Jigsaw Puppet on FLEXPAY and could not cancel it without getting fined.

That is way I say we should have been shown both puppets at the same time on the Sideshow Collectables Website.

Last edited:
The Monster said:
I was talking about the fact that some of us had to buy the first Jigsaw Puppet on FLEXPAY and could not cancel it without getting fined.

That is way I say we should have been shown both puppets at the same time on the Sideshow Collectables Website.

Why not just sell the little one and put that money on the 1:1 puppet?

The Monster said:

Canceled after the first payment - the fine didn't hurt me very much. but you're right: it had been very nice if the announcement had been out before the flexpay-payments..

Back