Get Smart

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dated a girl who could play Anne Hathaway's double. Too bad she's a two timing "fill in the blanks."

Didn't we have this conversation a while back....I remember it....my wife looks a lot like Anne Hathaway. Not an exact double but more than a passing resemblance. Her friends tease her all the time about it.

We plan to see this for a matinee on either Wednesday or Thursday...not because we don't think it'll be good but because I don't have to officially work again until September. :D

Saw this today, LOVED IT!!! Much better than I thought it would be. It did the old show proud!

I really enjoyed it. I think they did a good job keeping the essence of Get Smart, had the original series never existed and was created now I think it would be alot like this. I wouldn't mind a sequel, but I don't want more than one. It seems like the third in a set of movies have a bad habit of being bad.

I saw Get Smart a couple of days ago. It's a shame that the trailers gave away 70% of the comedic elements. OK movie, I'll wait to see it again on broadcast TV.

Back