Geroge A. Romero new zombie movie: SURVIVAL OF THE DEAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the dvd got released today. I'll probably go pick it up this weekend, regardless of how bad it is. Zombies easily get at my wallet.

Yep, it was released today. Not a big deal that you didnt know...I actually didnt know either, just happened to stumble across it while surfing the net. Yeah Ive heard all the bad, but like I said I'll still pick it up.

More like hold each other crying after watching this piece of crap.

I dunno if I'd use crying. I was actually more pissed off after wasting my time watching it. That's an experience I usually reserve for those POS Blockbuster exclusive zombie movies, not one made by the Godfather of the genre. :mad:

Sounds like he peaked with Dawn and Day and has been quickly sliding downhill ever since. I bought Diary of the Dead for $7 at Target and was shocked how boring it turned out to be.

Sounds like he peaked with Dawn and Day and has been quickly sliding downhill ever since. I bought Diary of the Dead for $7 at Target and was shocked how boring it turned out to be.

I dunno. Unlike the masses, I actually enjoyed Diary. Moreso than Land which until Survival, was the worst in the series.

I gotta agree, I thought Diary blew Land away. I really liked Diary and as stated, I'll pick up survival this weekend with full report to post.

I think that there are a lot of good ideas here that can easily be overlooked. I liked how we're back to the initial outbreak in both Diary and Survival, and I like how Diary appears to be a starting point for this (and potentially other) stories.

I think that there are a lot of good ideas here that can easily be overlooked. I liked how we're back to the initial outbreak in both Diary and Survival, and I like how Diary appears to be a starting point for this (and potentially other) stories.

I dunno. After this, I'm scared to see what's next. :google:lol

I think the problem with Romero's newer movies are that he is trying to get too creative with Zombie stories with too many unnecessary sub-plots and characters. If he sticks to the basic blueprint he created with Night Dawn and even Day (barricade and siege) his movies would still be gold.

Back