Geroge A. Romero new zombie movie: SURVIVAL OF THE DEAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zombie films in general rock but people make SOOO many damn zombie movies they stopped being good. :lol Dance Of The Dead and Zombie Honeymoon were the last 2 zombie films I enjoyed. Cheese and all. :D

Little late to the thread, but gotta agree about Diary of the Dead being crap. I wish I didn't own that movie. Was something like $5 during Circuit City clearance. Hopefully this new flick is better. It would be a challenge to make it worse.

Edit: Maybe not such a difficult challenge after all. This may be slightly worse than Romero's last Diary flick.

<param name="movie" value="https://deliver.innovid.com/data/play/8/RW_Cancon_AUG26_Chronicles_Of_A_Survivor/false/75"/><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"/><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"/><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="https://deliver.innovid.com/data/play/8/RW_Cancon_AUG26_Chronicles_Of_A_Survivor/false/75" width="540" height="334" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></object></object>

Last edited:
https://www.mania.com/survival-dead-trailer_article_122179.html

Will definitely see this.

Got a kick out of this comment on the page I posted:

This one is about Human Stupidity. I can't wait for the final chapter "Death of the Dead". Although, I expect the next one to be about zombies invading social media sites like Facebook and Twitter and harassing survivors with friend requests. That one will be called "Blog of the Dead".
:lol

Zombie films in general rock but people make SOOO many damn zombie movies they stopped being good. :lol Dance Of The Dead and Zombie Honeymoon were the last 2 zombie films I enjoyed. Cheese and all. :D

I love this movie, great cheese and a fun zombie film. The last zombie movie I picked up was Dead Snow which I really liked as well.

I love this movie, great cheese and a fun zombie film. The last zombie movie I picked up was Dead Snow which I really liked as well.

Yet another flick I expected to be lame but it was quite fun. Dead Snow I also thought was fun, but more in the vein of Night of the Zombies. Though, that movie held one of the sickest scenes... two people getting it on in an outhouse. :horror :yuck

Yet another flick I expected to be lame but it was quite fun. Dead Snow I also thought was fun, but more in the vein of Night of the Zombies. Though, that movie held one of the sickest scenes... two people getting it on in an outhouse. :horror :yuck

I think that was the one scene where I was like..."uh nasty" :rotfl

I figured that was your favorite scene because we know how much you love poop.

That was the grossest part of the movie. She stuck his finger in her mouth after he finished wiping his ass. :panic:

saw this movie on on demand tonight. While I am one of the biggest Romero fans and Night of the Living Dead is my favorite horror movie, Survival was very underwhelming. Honestly, I didnt even feel like I was watching a zombie movie.

I don't even know if I will see this. Honestly, Land of the Dead marked a huge decline in my faith in Romero...And then diary just buried it. I couldn't believe the hype around that movie. I thought it was horrendous. land was terrible but I liked it a hell of a lot better then diary.

Really? I thought Diary was great! I think its really one of those films you need to see with a crowd of zombie fans. I saw it at Sundance and the entire crowd just loved it. It wasn't all that scary, but it was hilarious. And I think Romero is smart enough to see the potential for humor with zombies. Zombieland and Shaun of the Dead are great for a reason. They don't take the zombie problem too seriously and it works. I think that is what Romero was doing with Diary. :dunno

Really? I thought Diary was great! I think its really one of those films you need to see with a crowd of zombie fans. I saw it at Sundance and the entire crowd just loved it. It wasn't all that scary, but it was hilarious. And I think Romero is smart enough to see the potential for humor with zombies. Zombieland and Shaun of the Dead are great for a reason. They don't take the zombie problem too seriously and it works. I think that is what Romero was doing with Diary. :dunno

Diary was great but this movie was a pile of zombie crap! :lecture

I was watching it and kept saying "George why are you putting this kinda crap in your movies". He should have given us Diary 2 and flushed this turd!:Flush

Back