Geroge A. Romero new zombie movie: SURVIVAL OF THE DEAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
round 1....ding

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/X5jnA3L_OKs?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/X5jnA3L_OKs?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>​

Just another newb with something to prove maybe?:huh

Considering there's really no inverse argument here, I doubt he'll even respond. :lol

Yea there is no argument so why are you trying to start one??? I made a comment about how horrible this movie is, end of story. Do you have a hard on for George?

Yea there is no argument so why are you trying to start one??? I made a comment about how horrible this movie is, end of story. Do you have a hard on for George?

This is a "discussion forum."

Your post makes absolutely no sense whatsoever: "I can't believe George put his good name on it."

And I asked a question back: "Considering he wrote, directed and produced it, why wouldn't he?!" :dunno

And rather than answer, you became rude and offensive, calling me names in other threads that have absolutely nothing to do with this. I'd suggest, if you don't like discussions in a discussion forum, you bail and go get yourself a blog. :wave

Now I need to go back and read what happened---
Oh Well, thinking about getting this movie tonight---I the mood for some ZOMBIE

Choose something else buddy, even one of the later crappy Fulci films are more entertaining than this. Better yet, just watch Day of the Dead again, massive classic, so brilliant.

This movie was butt. And I love GAR and his other movies, plus I live in DE so this was a really painful realization. Of all the great characters in the other films that could have returned, George picked the scumbag looting guardsman. Night, Dawn, and Day are classics that will stand the test of time. These newer films are GAR's SW PT.And I love bad horror movies, hell, I like Undead or Alive.

Maybe I will watch The Walking Dead again

I've been dying (no pun intended) to watch the first episode all damn week but I've been too busy to get through the whole thing... I'm going away for the weekend so I might not even see it till after episode 2 airs. :panic: The half hour I did see was f'n magnificent though! :rock

Maybe I will watch The Walking Dead again

I watched all 3 runs Halloween. It's awesome. Darabont does vintage Romero better than Romero. I always thought Romero'd be king of the zombies, or at least Godfather, but after watching Survival, the ____er's become the Fredo of zombies. :(

I was actually telling someone this at work today. Seeing Survival of the Dead and then watching the Walking Dead...I was thinking you could have fooled me that Survival was Romero's movie...Walking Dead was epic.

Survival of the Dead was a major letdown. I was convinced it would be a must-buy seeing it was Romero's latest zombie filck so I bought the DVD on release day. I totally regret it, lol. The Walking Dead is so much better.

I figured I'd watch this since it's on streaming through Netflix. What harm could it do, right? It turns out, it can do quite a lot actually.

Back