George Lucas end of the world 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It might aswell. It wouldn't make what you posted any more or less ridiculous than it already is.

hmmm...lets see,some people buy life insurance,house insurance,car insurance,Dental Insurance,Medical Insurance,Fire Insurance,Collectible Insurance :rotfl why not Food Insurance....Majority of you will never get it,I expect that

Whats more rediculous is people believing the world ends in 2012...:rotfl....

I am sure none are following you,and if they are,they are not too bright :rotfl

I'm not the one continually spewing propagandic diarrhea in an attempt to inform people. Nor am I spewing brainwashed, religious bile hoping for converts. Seems to me like you're the one who's desperate for followers. :huh

I'm not the one continually spewing diarrhea in an attempt to save souls. Nor am I spewing brainwashed, religious bile hoping for converts. Seems to me like you're the one who's desperate for followers. :huh

Not at all,my life doesnt revolve around Sideshow Freaks forums like your's do, with your 20,846 posts and counting! Heck! I even joined before you and you have me beat by almost 19,000 posts...now thats sad....seems your seeking the attention more than I am :rotfl

but seriously,I wouldnt of bothered joining in the discussion here if you didnt constantly bring me up when you feel the need to make fun of someone! Oviously,some things I say must take some effect that you feel the need to bring my name up quite often...who's the Fool? :rotfl

Not at all,my life doesnt revolve around Sideshow Freaks forums like your's do, with your 20,846 posts and counting! Heck! I even joined before you and you have me beat by almost 19,000 posts...now thats sad....seems your seeking the attention more than I am :rotfl

but seriously,I wouldnt of bothered joining in the discussion here if you didnt constantly bring me up when you feel the need to make fun of someone! Oviously,some things I say must take some effect that you feel the need to bring my name up quite often...who's the Fool? :rotfl

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

This made me laugh more!

:clap

Well he has a point there. :lol

I'm more than certain that's due to your biweekly tinfoil terrorist meetings at the laundromat where your voices are drown out by the clanking dryers, discussing how there's likely mind reading nanomites in tampons and secret NWO hitlists printed in toilet paper quilting.

Consider the context your name is brought up in. :wink1:

I'm more than certain that's due to your biweekly tinfoil terrorist meetings at the laundromat where your voices are drown out by the clanking dryers, discussing how there's likely mind reading nanomites in tampons and secret NWO hitlists printed in toilet paper quilting.

Consider the context your name is brought up in. :wink1:

yep,how did you know? :rotfl:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

it must be your supernatural "trolling" abilities in your latest game of Dungeon's and Dragon's

Back