Gentle Giant's Vintage 12" Star Wars Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R2 and Ben Kenobi and hopefully the Death Squad Commander should be coming later. They also have Hammerhead (yeah!), Greedo, Walrus Man (aka: Buttface) coming too so this line will be going for some time. Especially with the way GG ships things.

On a somewhat-related but completely different topic...

The arms on both my vintage Large Size Darth Vader and Chewbacca have fallen off due to the deteriorization of the rubber band which held them together. The plastic rings are still sticking out of the arms, so that's good, but I don't have any clue how attach another rubber band, making the tension tight enough to hold the arms in place.

Any suggestions?

- J

Jawa and Ben Kenobi are for pre-order as of today:

https://www.gentlegiantltd.com/product_p/80179.htm

200713_10150116939152695_171646362694_6725467_1328408_n.jpg

Looks awesome :)

I hope the vinyl-caped Jawa isn't an SDCC exclusive. If so, I hope it's available for PGM members like Boba was.

A guy on Rebelscum is selling a complete set of the vintage 12" figures... asking $800 which if you break down the individual values isn't a bad deal. It was still available when I checked a couple days ago.

I think the only major issue with the set was that Leia was missing a comb, or something like that.

Kenner style Jaw, they should have done the vinyl cape, prob will as a an exclusive.

JawaKenner1.jpg

JawaKenner2.jpg

JawaKenner3.jpg

JawaKenner4.jpg

JawaKenner5.jpg

JawaKenner6.jpg

JawaKenner7.jpg

JawaKenner8.jpg

Back