Gentle Giant's Vintage 12" Star Wars Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to GG's Twitter, they're going to start processing orders for 12" Han (both versions) and Chewie on Monday.

Just got Han & Chewie in the mail! Overpriced? Yep. Cool anyway? Oh yeah. We'll see how long Gentle Giant can keep me suckered for. :lol

- MJ

Just got Han & Chewie in the mail! Overpriced? Yep. Cool anyway? Oh yeah. We'll see how long Gentle Giant can keep me suckered for. :lol

- MJ

No shipping notices, eh? They just show up? Can't really say I'm surprised. It's GG afterall.

I guess they shipped on Monday when we got charged? Mine should be here by Friday then. Cool.

I just heard these are hollow plastic. I knew they were plastic but hollow, for that price? Dang It kind of makes me think I shouldn't bother getting the ones I preordered.

I just heard these are hollow plastic. I knew they were plastic but hollow, for that price? Dang It kind of makes me think I shouldn't bother getting the ones I preordered.

I have Boba Fett and wouldn't have known he was hollow if I didn't read it online. Its not like an empty shampoo bottle or anything, it has a solid feel to it.

Got charged for small head Han. No shipping notice yet. Can't wait to FINALLY get another one of these figures.

Yep, the bodies are hollow, but keep in mind that the bodies of the original vintage figures were also hollow.

- MJ

Heck, if it's pictures you want, I can give you a few now:

dsc00118dc.jpg

dsc00119pb.jpg

dsc00120c.jpg

dsc00121fp.jpg

dsc00122f.jpg

Personally, I think they over-do it a bit with those "seam line" features.

- MJ

Back