Gentle Giant's Vintage 12" Star Wars Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Packaged production pics of Han & Chewie. Really digging the Vintage 12-back card (with update 12" scale sizes)! Looks like Death Squad Commander is indeed coming as well. :rock

197082_10150120050812695_171646362694_6748355_5113707_n.jpg

189697_10150120050762695_171646362694_6748353_5308159_n.jpg

Han & Chewie should start shipping in a couple of weeks.

Err! The arrival of Han and Chewie will give me a good fix. Trying to think of a good display for these, but I suppose I'll need to acquire more to get some solid ideas.

I decided to bite on these I order Ben Kenobi and Vader. I thought thye make a nice couple :) Although I am really really tempted to have a set of all 12! Also did they make a small head Han? I have only seen the big head and I never did like that one. My Han solo figure when I was a kid was the smaller one.

Chewie look great. In case Sideshow is not making one in 1/6, this is a good stand-in.:lol

I decided to bite on these I order Ben Kenobi and Vader. I thought thye make a nice couple :) Although I am really really tempted to have a set of all 12! Also did they make a small head Han? I have only seen the big head and I never did like that one. My Han solo figure when I was a kid was the smaller one.

They did but they are a one per case. I ordered mine direct from GG through the PGM since those will be pretty hard to get a hold of.

The Death Squad Commander is now up for order @ Gentle Giant and Big Bad Toy Store.

Guess they're saving R2 & 3PO for last. Would be nice if they could actually SHIP some of the figures before the whole series has gone up for pre-order...

- J

The Death Squad Commander is now up for order @ Gentle Giant and Big Bad Toy Store.

Guess they're saving R2 & 3PO for last. Would be nice if they could actually SHIP some of the figures before the whole series has gone up for pre-order...

- J

Why ship anything? Just pre-order baby!:panic:

This 12" line is so L A M E!!!! I'll stick with actual vintage figures. GG has gone down hill so much the past few years that this is all the detail there capable of now. I'm sure most of them have questionable paint apps. I know the brow on the Stormtooper was way off.

This 12" line is so L A M E!!!! I'll stick with actual vintage figures. GG has gone down hill so much the past few years that this is all the detail there capable of now. I'm sure most of them have questionable paint apps. I know the brow on the Stormtooper was way off.

While I think this line is awesome I did take a look at the brow on my GG and Vintage Stormtroopers and GG did get it wrong. It should be reversed from the paint to the helmet bump but it doesn't bother me!

I would like to collect this line but they are grossly overpriced. I have Boba and the Stormtrooper but I cancelled my BBTS order for the Hans and Chewie. I still might pick up Vader though. It's hard to believe they have 10 figures announced and none of them have yet to ship.

Back