Gentle Giant's Vintage 12" Star Wars Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure if that has been confirmed or not. Regardless, it'll be mine! Right next to my CV Fett!:yess:

:pfft: I hope it's a regular release with 10,000 edition size.

And GG messed up my Blue Snaggs order and I still haven't got it.:mad:

It won't be!

Oh I'm shocked! Shocked I tell you!:stick

Blue Snaggs was supposed to be an experiment to see if I wanted to dive into this line (I like red Snaggs and Gammy also) but it's not going too well so far.

Jeez those Sy Snoots and Droopy busts look bad. Max Rebo is awesome tho. What the %$#$ happened to the SSC versions of these?

Why is the stormie in the GG convention displays always yellowed? Do they go yellow?

Big mofo!

F2520E86-8C78-4C05-9EB8-C38304C4213A-11298-00000E773EFF58FF.jpg

I was bummed they didn't have the cantina backdrop on display. Stupid SDCC gets all the good stuff. :(

And it looks like we'll be getting a rocket-firing Boba as well. :yess:

CVI_4550_RESIZED.jpg

When I went to pick up our Lando prize the GG rep was showing this figure. I asked "Does it really shoot" and he said "Yep" and pointed the thing right at me. I nearly dove to the floor and the missle only went about 2 inches. :rotfl

Word on Rebelscum was the plastic was too hot, so the legs warped.

Aww man! :slap

Will still be an awesome addition to this line though. :hi5: I'm getting hooked on this line after I picked up a cloth Jawa at my LCS...

Gentle Giant just announced that the Gamorrean Guard will come on a Power of the Force card and 3-inch coin replica. :rock

Back