Gentle Giant's Vintage 12" Star Wars Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I commented on Gentle Giant's C6 Facebook photos on a pontential future Vintage 12-inch figure. This was their response.

GGFacebookWillrowHood.jpg

I have mixed feelings about this Gamorrean change. The thing is, I joined the Premier Guild specifically because I knew the Gamorrean wouldn't be available at retail. Now they are announcing that the version I thought I was joining up to get is going to be available from normal retailers. I do like the POTF version for sure, but I'm not sure I really need two jumbo Gamorreans in my collection. I might have skipped Premier Guild membership altogether if I had known.

Last edited:
Gentle Giant just revised the release AGAIN saying that both the ROTJ and POTF GG's will be available at retail and Premium Guild Members will instead have the option to buy this special plush toy. Weird.

guard.jpg

Train wreck. That head is majorly distorted even from the front.

Gentle_Giant_Jumbo_Lando_Celebration_VI-11.JPG

Not even close.

lando.png

Last edited:
Wow that does look bad. Has anyone received shipping notices from the website? Processing was on the 30th but I never got a shipping email.

Back