Gentle Giant Wampa Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like starwarsshop has this for only $140. I have no idea why they are discounting it like that so soon after release, but it kind of irks me since I paid about $50 more. Anyway, a good chance for someone who wants one.

Great price....Why do these things keep sucking me back in....I want to get out of debt :emperor

Looks like starwarsshop has this for only $140. I have no idea why they are discounting it like that so soon after release, but it kind of irks me since I paid about $50 more. Anyway, a good chance for someone who wants one.

Their list price is wrong. Someone there made a screwup. If you're a fan of this piece, jump on it because that just might be the best price you'll ever see for this.

Last edited:
Gentle Giant Wampa statue! Pics!!

Gentle Giant Wampa statue - limited to 650

1zmoyf4.jpg

317d5pw.jpg

2d2c194.jpg

Last edited:
Not usually one to necro-post but am happy to report finally tracking down a personal grail of mine. I actually found it brand-new, factory sealed from an online store and am relieved to say it's completely perfect and damage-free!

0112171442.jpg

0112171442b.jpg

0112171442a.jpg

0112171444.jpg

Thanks! The store is called Andrew's Toyz. I only found the site last week after googling Wampa Statue. I just got lucky and have been looking on e-bay forever and never see any for sale.

Cool, I've heard of them before. I'll have to check it out, thanks!

every time I see this I have the urge to sculpt one in 1/6 as companion for the Tauntaun....

That would be impressive!

Cool, I've heard of them before. I'll have to check it out, thanks!

No problem!

Congrats on that find.

Thanks, it's definitely one of the most elusive critters in the galaxy. I just wish I hadn't missed it years ago when it was on clearance at BBTS for $165.

an oldie but a goodie, congrats !

Thanks! I don't think I've ever gone after such an old collectible before and can't believe I somehow found a new one.

Back