Statue Gentle Giant The Goblin King and Goblin Scribe Mini-Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a big piece with a big box for a bust...but it is not a solid piece like Gandalf was...It is rather lightweight...but still nice...I cant believe still that they made only 100...It's gotta be one of GGs rarest....I bet this one goes up in value unless Weta makes an 1/6 OE statue of the Scribe for $75

Congrats on the Goblin King & scribe! It looks great, but man is he hard to look at.:lol

I'm still deciding if I want the GG Azog bust since I have the Weta Azog/Warg coming.

Got The Goblin King. He looks great! Didn't get Azog because dumb *** ups delivered it the wrong city which is about 40-45 mins away.

Some guy is lookin at it right now sayin "looky here Ma, don't he look like uncle Frankie from West Virginy. LoL. Hope UPS gets it back

Some guy is lookin at it right now sayin "looky here Ma, don't he look like uncle Frankie from West Virginy. LoL. Hope UPS gets it back

That would be my luck. UPS called me back and I should have it tomorrow. We shall see.

Got The Goblin King. He looks great! Didn't get Azog because dumb *** ups delivered it the wrong city which is about 40-45 mins away.

That's almost as bad as UPS delivering my Cave Troll statue to K-Mart!? :panic: Luckily they found it and got it back.

That's almost as bad as UPS delivering my Cave Troll statue to K-Mart!? :panic: Luckily they found it and got it back.

Not quite as cool as getting one at a pawn shop. :lol

I'm supposed to have Azog tomorrow by 10:30 am cst.

j9rgvn.jpg

30lyyrk.jpg

9h00vk.jpg

m9asmo.jpg

2pzzj95.jpg

Most welcome.
I always apreciate when other collectors share their new items too.
So I can see the beauty of the sculpt.
I was lucky to have this direct and fast from GG so I could be first.

Even if it isn't always what I collect,I love to see every peacy of art that is related to movies.
And the happiness people live up to it.

Back