Statue Gentle Giant The Goblin King and Goblin Scribe Mini-Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like him...plus he's exceptionally rare...only 100 pieces...my guess if he was standing up tall with his legs, this piece would be around 14 to 15 inches tall.I say its close 1/8 scale... for example: a 1/6 10ft tall Goblin king would be 20 inches tall 1/6 of 120 inches(10ft x12")= 20 inches ....1/8 of 120 inches = 15 inches....so that is how I got my scale prediction...he is still a nice big and great piece

I didn't realize the set was going to be so limited. Did you not get Azog or are you going to get him later? He does look like a very cool piece. Looking forward to seeing my set when I get home.

got the Azog but thru a retailer for $69..will get him in Feb...I read it somewhere where the Goblin King + Scribe edition was super limited at 100 as I indicated earlier..reg edition is at 620

got the Azog but thru a retailer for $69..will get him in Feb...I read it somewhere where the Goblin King + Scribe edition was super limited at 100 as I indicated earlier..reg edition is at 620

Got ya. I'll be curious to see who double dips with this and the statue coming out so close together.

I'm so glad I ordered the Scribe edition...I bet not many had a clue it was gonna be so rare...I only found out myself in beginning of January

It's a big piece with a big box for a bust...but it is not a solid piece like Gandalf was...It is rather lightweight...but still nice...I cant believe still that they made only 100...It's gotta be one of GGs rarest....I bet this one goes up in value unless Weta makes an 1/6 OE statue of the Scribe for $75

I'm so glad I ordered the Scribe edition...I bet not many had a clue it was gonna be so rare...I only found out myself in beginning of January

I don't recall reading anyplace myself that it was going to be this low of an ES. All I ever saw was on the product page that said 620 on the scribe page.

It's a big piece with a big box for a bust...but it is not a solid piece like Gandalf was...It is rather lightweight...but still nice...I cant believe still that they made only 100...It's gotta be one of GGs rarest....I bet this one goes up in value unless Weta makes an 1/6 OE statue of the Scribe for $75

Its one of their rarer pieces I believe. I do hope Weta makes a full 1:6 statue of both the scribe and The Goblin King (well he won't be full 1:6 but make him a large piece)

Back