Statue Gentle Giant The Goblin King and Goblin Scribe Mini-Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Great Goblin is the single worst designed character in any of the Middle Earth films. Just stupid beyond belief. I would not purchase this if it were five dollars.

Love that little scribe however.

The Great Goblin is the single worst designed character in any of the Middle Earth films. Just stupid beyond belief. I would not purchase this if it were five dollars.

To be fair he's as described in the books, and looks fine for what he should be - a fat, bloated, repulsive goblin.

Welcome to the board!! :duff

I don't know to be honest. I could have seen them doing the scribe as a Comic-Con Ex type item but since he's being grouped with The Goblin King I'd say probably not.

Thanks Josh! I've been lurking for a few months and finally joined! haha!

I will check around and if not- I will go for it! :)

Thanks Josh! I've been lurking for a few months and finally joined! haha!

I will check around and if not- I will go for it! :)

You're welcome. :hi5: Glad you decided to join up and participate at least in this section of the board.

Sounds like a solid plan :hi5:

Looks really good but don't care about busts. I miss the days when GG did statues.

Right, i agree. Goblin and Azog are nothing compare to the nazgul and lurtz.

The Goblin King and Scribe were two of my favorite characters from the film. Especially the scribe. One of the greatest 10 second cameos in film history. :)

He does look great! The best Hobbit bust from GG so far IMO. Though I could do with a little less gloss paint on his ulcers tbh! :lol

I saw pics of this in the SDCC pics thread yesterday. I didnt know what it was.
It really does look incredibly creepy but awesome. Congrats to all who buy it. :D

I love this GG bust and how cute the goblin scribe is! I've POd him and Azog via BBTS, coz def they're the best GG Hobbit busts atm!:yess:

As I don't own any GG busts and these will be my first ones, are the GG busts made of polystone? What are the seams for on the Goblin King's upper arms?

Last edited:
I *love* these two but would hate to pick them up from GG if Weta is planning on full sized 1/6 scale statues. Or would they not do a piece that big?

And are the GG busts 1/6 scale? I'd at least have a full size scribe.

Back