Gentle Giant: Shanna the She-Devil (Marvel)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great! I'm seriously thinking about getting this piece. Too many things out there catching my eye and this is one of them.

beautiful statue. but i'm sure GG will ruin all the positive praise for it once they reveal it'll cost you one of your kidneys if you want to pre-order one.

That's what scares me. Luckily this Shanna / Jungle Girl statue isn't wearing much. They wouldn't be crazy enough to charge Whisper prices for her. Would they? I can live with $1000 for two statues. But $1200+ is really asking for a lot.

Also, remember this sketch guys. It was supposed to be for Sideshow.

Stunning please GG enter the 1/4 market! I need a new rogue, and psylocke replacements! I would love to see marvel GG 1/4 statues! The quality and sculpts are amazing! This one is a sure buy for x- men fans! Wow! Congrats to all who buys this!!!!

$500 is an ok price for a detail statue right??

:rotfl I knew VS was not able to stay away from this! Congrats bro if you buy it! She's superfine detail, and the face and feets are even real looking. So well done! glad to hear GG is entering the 1/4 market :wave

:rotfl I knew VS was not able to stay away from this! Congrats bro if you buy it! She's superfine detail, and the face and feets are even real looking. So well done! glad to hear GG is entering the 1/4 market :wave

They have entered the 1/4 market years ago. We both own statues of their Sucker Punch line you goofball! lol

$500 is an ok price for a detail statue right??

Not when we were paying 279 for pretty much similar statues last year in the Sucker Punch line... Or are you saying there is another 230-400 dollars (depending where you shop) in detail over the Sucker Punch girls?

You're giving them a reason to sell at inflated prices by forking over the do-re-mi. You know that right? They are trying to sell at secondary market prices which is a slam to those who aren't here to profit on their statues. Just saying.

Not when we were paying 279 for pretty much similar statues last year in the Sucker Punch line... Or are you saying there is another 230-400 dollars (depending where you shop) in detail over the Sucker Punch girls?

You're giving them a reason to sell at inflated prices by forking over the do-re-mi. You know that right? They are trying to sell at secondary market prices which is a slam to those who aren't here to profit on their statues. Just saying.

:exactly: I must agree here! :wave

When I compare Whisper to any Suckerpunch statues that I have, she is by far the most detail. Would I pay $500 for the rest of the line, no. I don't think the other girls will be priced at $350-$400. The only other girl I want is Lucky. I will not pay $500 for her.

Yes it sucks that the greedy GG has inflated the price of these 2 lines. I always thought there marvel statues was way over pieced but not the SP line. It was underpriced and a lot of collectors were lucky to get the set.

When I compare Whisper to any Suckerpunch statues that I have, she is by far the most detail. Would I pay $500 for the rest of the line, no. I don't think the other girls will be priced at $350-$400. The only other girl I want is Lucky. I will not pay $500 for her.

Yes it sucks that the greedy GG has inflated the price of these 2 lines. I always thought there marvel statues was way over pieced but not the SP line. It was underpriced and a lot of collectors were lucky to get the set.

If you buy one you will eventually buy them all slowly. :lecture

I hope they offer this for a reasonable price. It looks really good but there are a lot of statues out there that are competing for attention from the collectors.

My only miff with GG is that every bleeping 1:4 statues, they are all clear acrylic bases. For what GG is charging for there statues now, the bases needs to be better.

Last edited:
Back