Gentle Giant: Shanna the She-Devil (Marvel)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
probably the loophole is that these are 18" statues, so not technically 1/4 scale if they are all the same height.

Yeah, I'm as surprised as you are, but that's what people at the Con have been saying.

Maybe they're only allowed to do fringe characters? (Man-Thing, Shanna)

Oh good I'm not the only one whew... For a comic person, I thought I was going crazy and ignorant:rotfl

I suppose they were too fringey. Hah!

Probably not getting this, but she does look well fit.

beautiful statue. but i'm sure GG will ruin all the positive praise for it once they reveal it'll cost you one of your kidneys if you want to pre-order one.

beautiful statue. but i'm sure GG will ruin all the positive praise for it once they reveal it'll cost you one of your kidneys if you want to pre-order one.

Haha, $700 who cares?!?

hey that ain't no teddy bear she's draggin', dat is a a velociraptor, two figures. easily $900
tumblr_mgfa3vt8V51s2cbo3o1_500.gif

Yeah, they have a loooooong history of bait and switch. Obi one clone wars always comes to mind.

Give it up. They haven't done that in ages. All my Sucker Punch girls have come as advertised and so have their Marvel line of characters on vehicles. Tight sculpt with great paint apps. They have even pushed themselves ahead of SideShow lately. My friends who collect SideShow in the city agree, the new GG stuff is more detailed.

I am fully confident this comes to the collector's doorstep like this, with one exception... be prepared to be let down by their new prices. Now that they have won back the masses with their production pieces they have upped the prices. I will be pissy if this thing goes for 500-700 like Whisper. Their Sucker Punch line of last year went for 279.99 MRSP each.

Last edited:
Back