Gentle Giant Redeemed!!! - Jedi Luke Mini Bust Pictures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny, it looks nothing like the SSC sculpt, but I think it does quite resemble Hamill at the time. Certainly no where near as far off as the Medicom head.

He has a lazy eye but other than that not bad, I still prefer the SS Jedi Luke Sculpt.

LOTRFan said:
Eric Foreman, that's it! :wacky

I'm not seeing the resemblance:

305632299_l.jpg

I haven't understood this bust since I first saw it.

First, I really don't see Luke in this bust at all. Second, he never wore the robe and the glove in the same scene of ROTJ (which a lot of companies have done). And last, whats with the pose? He could have been holding the light saber ala ROTS Vader or standing all stern like when he turns himself in to Vader on Endor. Both poses would be more ROTJ Luke than this pose.

I just don't understand this bust. :confused:

I actually like the pose, kind of all the different parts of ROTJ in one quickie, just the sculpt I'm not hot about. If it was off, that's one thing, the Medi sculpt is off, but not ugly (imo) . I think this sculpt is ugly. Just me though, I don't say that in a mean way really (as nice as you can say somethings ugly) but it just isn't getting me from the head up. BUT I've never been a GG fan.

Back