Statue Gentle Giant: "Honey Trap" line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0500_zpsbb15b5fa.jpg~original

IMG_0286_zpsb4f0e028.jpg~original

IMG_0498_zps1e83b0a9.jpg~original

IMG_0505_zps452a956d.jpg~original

IMG_0303_zps7d92c7dc.jpg~original

IMG_0503_zpsc97460c7.jpg~original

IMG_0305_zps33861a84.jpg~original

IMG_0523_zpsc1c113a8.jpg~original

IMG_3264_zps89ff532e.jpg~original

oh I didn't realize the regular Whisper has differently colored tats. plus, the proto didn't go crazy with the eye shadow, especially not on the lower eyelids which would otherwise give the impression of spousal abuse as on the variant.

A beautiful piece. Simply stunning detail.

I might have to figure out a way to swing the reg.

Thanks for posting those pics DB97.

I guess people are going to see whatever they want to see especially if they already don't like the piece but I see a tad too much eye shadow and not a beaten woman.

That clear base really bothers me. I understand that's what GG does, but it just seems like such wasted potential to me.

I think it's a great statue and it will be a fantastic line, but as said, it's way to expensive. Congrats to everyone who bought it!

I like everything but the pupil placement. I would prefer if she was looking straight on.

Congrats Ave on her. The paint app sure does look great.

i agree and also couldn't say no i'm getting the brunette although i do prefer the exclusive.
impossible to get..... well done Alex :clap:thud::clap

I like everything but the pupil placement. I would prefer if she was looking straight on.

I still cannot believe a hardcore culo statue collector such as you refuses to acquire one of these...We're talking world class T&A piece..top notch quality...Again..you were ready to pay 2000$ for Jerry's ugly cross eyed Chun Li... :lecture

It looks like the pictures of the regular on GG's site are looking forward instead of to the side.

Back