Statue Gentle Giant: "Honey Trap" line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still cannot believe a hardcore culo statue collector such as you refuses to acquire one of these...We're talking world class T&A piece..top notch quality...Again..you were ready to pay 2000$ for Jerry's ugly cross eyed Chun Li... :lecture

The reg I preordered for $500....

It looks like the pictures of the regular on GG's site are looking forward instead of to the side.

Yah I like the reg just because of that based on her body placement being straight forward.

i agree and also couldn't say no i'm getting the brunette although i do prefer the exclusive.
impossible to get..... well done Alex :clap:thud::clap

Not impossible but outrageously priced at this time on Ebay and elsewhere. From what I have heard they are trying to get a movie going for this line and if that happens then these will retain this value.
Im not sure if I will get any more of them, however this one reminds me of the Bond girl and I wanted to try it. Im happy I did. Thanks

Not impossible but outrageously priced at this time on Ebay and elsewhere. From what I have heard they are trying to get a movie going for this line and if that happens then these will retain this value.
Im not sure if I will get any more of them, however this one reminds me of the Bond girl and I wanted to try it. Im happy I did. Thanks
yes the bond girl from doctor no as she comes out of the sea and on to the beach :hi5:
i won't be getting the others for sure :)

The ones jerry was selling were corrected and more limited than this.

Bro, the point is the Honey Trap Whisper is in an entirely different league :lecture

img3289.jpg
DSC_0237-1.jpg

Does this come in many pieces you have top build our is it one piece and base? Looks highly complex and easy to break.

for how much they want for these they're sticking their fingers in collectors mouths, the detail I see in these doesn't warrant the rape to ones wallet. Sorry jmho.

There was an SDCC 2013 pics thread at the top. I searched but can't find it...There were a bunch of pics with these statues I missed.

the difference between gg and ss is when gg charges outrageous prices they at least deliver the quality. I am still looking at my $750 plastic r2d2 and badly painted c3po ex wondering what just happened.

Back