Statue Gentle Giant: "Honey Trap" line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whisper is a must have for myself, Dig the pose and the Detail

sdcc2012_gg_5.jpg

IMG_5859.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Since Gentle Giant already have the Marvel license, they should get the same team that did these to do a line of 1/4 scale Marvel ladies......

Don't stop there, get the DC license & do the DC ladies too.

Imagine the possibilities.....:blissy

Last edited:
Since Gentle Giant already have the Marvel license, they should get the same team that did these to do a line of 1/4 scale Marvel ladies......

Don't stop there, get the DC license & do the DC ladies too.:blissy

Exactly. Maybe they don't have a 1:4 license though. But if they produced 1:4 statues and busts with this level of detail I'd be all over them. I don't buy their 1:6 pieces because not interested in starting yet another line.

These are great, great pieces with insane detailing. I'm sure they are using the same digital sculptor that did the SP. They probably just rehired him to create this line in the same vein. Pretty good idea actually, although I doubt these will sell as well as licensed characters. Might pick up one or two to go with SP depending on pricing.

I like the Katya and the scuba girl. I hate the girl in the tutu.

Last edited:
If only the same team could make Marvel & DC ladies.:pray::pray:

There would be no hideously faced Emma Frost PF, no flat ass or googly eyed Rogue PF, no skin cracking or beady eyed Psylocke PF.....

What a wonderful world it would be! :clap:clap:blissy:clap:clap

Last edited:
These girls are giving the Sucker Punch crew a run for their money. Really nice designs on these gals. I can see this on the big screen.

Lucky would be so lucky to try and hold up that 84 LB 0.50 Cal Browning.

I think that's a 40mm grenade launcher. Similar frame style to a browning MG but look at the barrel and rounds.

Interesting line, as a ex military guy (and current DoD civy), I can see the draw these designs have. BUT, actual women in the battlefield look much different.

Agreed. best of the bunch she's hot![/QUOTE]

I so want this, this would make my first GG piece in sometime when I secure this for my Ladies Collection :exactly:

Exactly. Maybe they don't have a 1:4 license though. But if they produced 1:4 statues and busts with this level of detail I'd be all over them. I don't buy their 1:6 pieces because not interested in starting yet another line.

These are great, great pieces with insane detailing. I'm sure they are using the same digital sculptor that did the SP. They probably just rehired him to create this line in the same vein. Pretty good idea actually, although I doubt these will sell as well as licensed characters. Might pick up one or two to go with SP depending on pricing.

I like the Katya and the scuba girl. I hate the girl in the tutu.

Yeah I want to see GG do 1/4 marvel, dc, star wars chicks. :pray: who knows I might get the one with the big gun. The rest I'm going to wait to see more. The one in the gun would fit right into my GG sucker punch line.

octopus girl looks like a young robin wright/rachel nichols.

These look sweet. I'm not familiar with the characters though. Comic/TV/Movie based?

Back