Statue Gentle Giant: "Honey Trap" line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, Snoop, that one needed an extra lol and a lecture?
Must've had you in stitches. :D

since they are following suckerpunch, it will most likely be 1/4 scale. they are def nice but i still like the suckerpunch girls more. i guess because there was a movie with actresses to base the likenesses after and actual story with characters. there was more meaning to buying the statues. i prob will pass on these unless they make a movie and the characters are somewhat cool in it. way too much marvel, dc, and other stuff for me to just buy whatever these days.

I really like the one with a dog. These designs are quite cool would be interesting to see if anything like a comic line or novel could stem from them.

I am in LOVE with HER:D

IMG_5821.JPG

IMG_5822.JPG

IMG_5823.JPG

IMG_5826.JPG

IMG_5827.JPG

IMG_5856.JPG

IMG_5857.JPG

IMG_5858.JPG

IMG_5859.JPG

I feel like out of those designs, the military Cammy with the giant gun feels a bit uninspired. She just lacks the creative approach the others have.

If what looks like an open blister and not a defect on Whisper's right heel, that's the type of detail I like that adds a bit more realism to the sculpt.

IMG_5859.jpg

I'm quite taken with Derby. Might just pick her up, cant afford to be getting into a new line at all, but Derby might just have to be a one off purchase

Lucky would be so lucky to try and hold up that 84 LB 0.50 Cal Browning.
Hope they won't make her in a pose that shows her undies - They will have to paint the back of it brown...

sdcc2012_gg_6.jpg

Back