Gentle Giant Darth Vader Kneeling Question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why does the Emperor look so different in the Twilight?

You absolutely cannot go wrong with this piece!...unless of course if you happen to get a broken one:crying

thanks. couldn't believe i got him at this price. you think this the same scale as with the dooku/assaj dio by GG?

I now think it is after seeing the size of the Assaj/Dooku box...

thanks. couldn't believe i got him at this price. you think this the same scale as with the dooku/assaj dio by GG?

I think Vader is about a half scale increment bigger (1/5.5 compared to 1/6 or so), but it's close enough that it's not a big deal. I had both displayed on the same shelf for a few months before I swapped out Vader for the ROTS ArtFX statue.

Got this to go nicely with my Vader. $50 shipped :yess:

dsc0891f.jpg

Very cool piece! Must bigger than I expected and the light up feature is awesome.

One thing I've noticed though is that the legs seem to have trouble supporting the weight of the figure, hence the tilt.

From the above picture it seem to be a common problem...

^ yup that used to be my concern as well. sold mine long time ago

Well for $50 it's still a very nice piece. And with some fiddling I'm pretty confident I can find a pose that looks nice and is stable.

Back