Gentle Giant Comic con pre-order exclusive...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOE

3 Legged Kurgan
Reaction score
..so, do you have to be a Gentle Giant Premiere Guild member in order to pre-order ??

So how can my ex who's going to SDCC get me exclusives if she's not a member?

Yeah, we should honestly. The very least maybe a few more added to the PO for the PGM.

I'm a Premiere member but don't seem to get any emails from them. When do the comic-con preorders start?

Just became a regular member:

Congratulations on becoming a member of Gentle Giant Collector's Club! Below is a reminder of everything you get.

Up-to-the-minute news about the products you crave
Pre-order products directly from GG
Pre-order convention exclusives for pick-up at the convention site
Add items to your wish-list
Coming Soon - Track your order history and status
Coming Soon - Keep track of your collection
Coming Soon - Post on the official GG blog, interacting with the staff
If you have any questions regarding your order - please email Gentle Giant Customer Service.

:D

Here's hoping to get 2 of each exclusive :D

Darklord Dave said:
I'm a Premiere member but don't seem to get any emails from them. When do the comic-con preorders start?
Me either but I would guess it will be a week or two before SDCC like they did for CIV.

I'm hoping to get a Luna Lovegood bust for my daughter this year. Since last year, she has become quite the Harry Potter fan and already has a couple of the busts. And Luna is one of her favorite characters too.

I sure hope that the edition size of 1000 isn't going to be a problem... not like it was last year with the Malfoy death eater bust. :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

Darklord Dave said:
I'm betting Luna will be a problem - just because I have to have her.

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

That's the one bust that is a must have for me. I'd like to get the LOTR exclusive, but won't be crushed if I don't. And I want to get the Clone Bust for Kit

Ditto here for Luna. Am also PG member....haven't really seen anything so far that made me feel any more special-er than before. (my luck, I'll miss getting the Con pre-order e-mail alert/link like last year). grrrrrrr!!!!:taz

Maybe we should do a lil email list like they did over at RS/GGC so you get an email when they go up. I am not sure how long they were up but the CIV exclusive were up for a long time, the roving items lasted maybe an hour or two I think.

I'm up for that.

Rumi,

I got ya covered on the Luna bust. I'll be trying to get one for you or someone else if they miss one.

Back