Gentle Giant Clone Commander bust exclusives!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hairlesswookiee said:
thanks, i just wanted to make sure that i would have the chance. i prefer the first come, first served mentality. gives me the sense of urgency!!!

$50 for the privilege to try and pre-order one of their products is a joke though, sideshow & all other companies are free

Thank goodness I don't collect the GG busts anymore, or this would be a nightmare for me to try and complete.

choopie said:
Thank goodness I don't collect the GG busts anymore, or this would be a nightmare for me to try and complete.

wait till they start this with LOTR busts....then they'll hear my wrath :lol

Karma said:
$50 for the privilege to try and pre-order one of their products is a joke though, sideshow & all other companies are free

this is true, but i guess it's something i have to do regardless. in another post i read that the Mace Windu clone wars maquette will also be an exclusive for conventions.

hairlesswookiee said:
this is true, but i guess it's something i have to do regardless. in another post i read that the Mace Windu clone wars maquette will also be an exclusive for conventions.

And so is the Yoda/R2 maquette. Being committed to the animated maquettes, I knew GG would eventually pull this on the OT animated line.

Karma said:

But you also get a free item so to me its a wash.

Karma said:
problem is,now that this announcement has been made, ALOT more people will sign up to PG now

Like me. :lol

If any other Guild members would like 1 or 2, but aren't completists, I have a suggestion.

Let's hedge our bets on getting at least one.
Each "team" member tries to place an order for the 5-pack. They get priority on the two busts of their choice. If other "team" members (up to three) don't succeed in placing the order, they draw lots for order of choice from the other three, paying 1/5 of the package price, plus delivery costs. If every team member succeeds, the entire box is theirs.

Any takers? I'll partner with the first three interested. :cool:

I collect the GG busts and I think this is having the opposite effect. I feel annoyed if a company makes the product so difficult to get that it no longer becomes fun, SS is a much better product and there is no fee to collect their poop (can't say s h ! t).

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
Cody will be easy for me since I'm going to SDCC.

BWAHAHAHAHA! I take it you didn't try to get a GG exclusive at last year's SDCC? In line BEFORE the floor opened for 4 days in a row - no luck for the HP bust.

choopie said:
And so is the Yoda/R2 maquette. Being committed to the animated maquettes, I knew GG would eventually pull this on the OT animated line.

Mace and Yoda being exclusives does suck. Mace looks awesome. There is also a Han and Chewie coming!!!

The only Commander I really want is Cody, since I'm probably not heading out to SDCC that's gonna be an interesting one to get, once I find out either way if I'm not I think I could get a kind soul to get one for me. Now I'd be lying if I said I wasn't going for all of them when they offer up the 5 pack but I think its really mindnumbing dumb to make these ALL exclusives....but hey its another way to promote their $50 Guild right?

They all have something unique & all freakin rock!!!!!
damm you GG

IMG_4559.JPG

IMG_4566.JPG

Darklord Dave said:
BWAHAHAHAHA! I take it you didn't try to get a GG exclusive at last year's SDCC? In line BEFORE the floor opened for 4 days in a row - no luck for the HP bust.

Dave don't you remember me being at SDCC? :lol I said that. I was able to get the SW Shock easy.

I wonder if I should join now the $50 bucks club? It's pretty sad I feel the need to join just so I have a better chance in ordering these things. Gree and Cody will be easy, the other 2 will be a pain. Thanks GG:rolleyes:

I wasn't laughing at you. I'm a member of the PG Club as well. So I'm laughing at the fact I've had to do this as well.

Lots of time? :lol

I was joking with you. :rotfl

GG is really planning to F-ck with us this year. Hasbro's stuff look really cool and I'm sure SSC will blow us away with a few things and there's only so much $. Oh hell I'll just sell my new born if I ever have a kid.

Back