Statue Gentle Giant - Adult Ahsoka Tano mini-bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been waiting for some company, any company, to make a 1/4 statue or 1/6 figure of Ahsoka. :impatient:

Word. Prefer something like that too, but simply picking this up because it is the only thing available. And she deserves a representation in my display.

ahoska_custom_statue_19.jpg
1c58dd_65e861873a2a4a128c22ef6f5e8f600d~mv2.jpg

Nice because it is the only statue ofAHsoka, but too many inaccuracies:
forehead is wrong
torso should be shorter and legs longer
apron way to long and too thick
lekkus not long enough

ahsoka-tano-rebels-star-wars.jpg

This is cool, needs some work though. Gonna order the GG bust when she eventually goes up for preorder.

Nice because it is the only statue ofAHsoka, but too many inaccuracies:
forehead is wrong
torso should be shorter and legs longer
apron way to long and too thick
lekkus not long enough

View attachment 433549

Hope its clear that our version is not a cartoon version.. its a realistic take how she might look outside the cartoons.

She does look fantastic, couldn't tell you the last time I pre-ordered a Gentle Giant bust. Hope this leads to more TCW and Rebels characters.

Got my pre-order in at Mike at RazorsEdge.

Its not EFX.... Gentile Giant, for the most part, is good about getting things out.

Tell that to the people waiting for Leia Yavin mini-bust :rotfl

Kidding, its actually coming out in December I think.

But yes I agree, GG is usually pretty good with this stuff, giving your money to EFX or Anvos is just throwing money down the toilet.

There are some exceptions of course but overall GG is pretty good.

I figured she would last days if not weeks. WOW. Glad I got mine too.

Other sites still have her but wow, I said this on Rebelscum, but we don't see this type of SOLD OUT stuff this quick anymore, just doesn't happen lol

Now starting to sell out at retail sites, Mike at Razors and BBTS are pre sold out.

Insane, you don't see this anymore.

Back