Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone received this from a European dealer yet? The wait is killing me.

Yeah I'm with you on that one. There's no real confirmed date yet either - I've been speaking on and off with the guy whom runs collectables direct in the UK and as it is late March could well be the ETA, but again nothing confirmed.

Looks like the info coming out of the factory / distributors is vague at best.

Daaaayum...that sucks you EU Freaks haven't received yours yet. :(

It's always the same. Takes ages for items to reach the EU (UK especially). Absolutely nothing against the stores of course; it is what it is, but we Europeans certainly do have a painstaking wait for our much coveted collectables. :(

As above, I've marked my calender for late March, but the way it's going it could easily be late April, maybe even Early/Mid May before they land in the UK.
- Absolutely crazy considering the majority (most likely) have already been delivered to the lucky recipients (such as yourself :p ).

It's always the same. Takes ages for items to reach the EU (UK especially). Absolutely nothing against the stores of course; it is what it is, but we Europeans certainly do have a painstaking wait for our much coveted collectables. :(

As above, I've marked my calender for late March, but the way it's going it could easily be late April, maybe even Early/Mid May before they land in the UK.
- Absolutely crazy considering the majority (most likely) have already been delivered to the lucky recipients (such as yourself :p ).

That's a bummer. I hope you get your sooner than expected and in safe and sound condition. :duff

No worries ...in due time, guys. Waiting sucks, I know.

But eventually when it arrives you will all be :rock :dance :banana :joy :ted :ccheerlea

They over allocated a bunch of dealers and a bunch of people ended up not getting their orders filled.

Oh that is NOT good at all!

I've been desperate for this for so long and suffice it to say I will be absolutely gutted if it turns out my order cannot be completed due to poor book keeping (etc).
- I think in those instances they should honour ALL orders, even if it means going past the initial quota as that should not be happening. It just makes them look incredibly unprofessional! :thwak

Edit: That is only of course if the same thing happens again. Thought I should add that after re-reading my post as nothing problematical yet confirmed :lol

Such a beautiful statue.

I just got mine - after market. TBH, I got it more because it's the best statue of Scarlett Johansson out there :p

I did a fun, very quick review. Check it out.

Congrats to all those people who got one. Sorry to hear about the over allocation issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-qSog45Ajg&list=UU6HhQr-HnfHuOF7MOMU-QcA

k5S4TMy.jpg

Back