Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh.. I guess I shouldn't post any more?
MFRFYeCh.jpg

:thud::thud::thud:

:lol

Truly EPIC work from GG. Haven't been this happy opening a new statue in ages.

Also, a tip for those who are buying. The holsters for the Glocks.. you will probably need to warm them just a bit with a hair dryer before inserting the pistols. They become pliable VERY fast, so it doesn't take much heat.

BW5.jpg~original

BW4.jpg~original

Last edited:
Thanks K! There is no disappointment to be had with this statue. So happy with it. I usually prefer comic pieces, but this destroys the SS BW, and I don't care for the portrait on the XM, even though the base and body are outstanding. This is the only BW I'll ever need.

Truly EPIC work from GG. Haven't been this happy opening a new statue in ages.

Also, a tip for those who are buying. The holsters for the Glocks.. you will probably need to warm them just a bit with a hair dryer before inserting the pistols. They become pliable VERY fast, so it doesn't take much heat.

Yeah, it's worth pointing out with the cold weather these statues are f'n cold when they arrive. It didn't occur to me to let it warm up and I could see where the holsters (or foot where the screw secured the base) could potentially be brittle. I got lucky but somebody else could have a bad day. Warming the statue to room temp with a warm hair dryer is a good idea.

Back